Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Time Travel and the Modern Day Believer

Albert Einstein.
Emmet Brown.
John Titor.

Names synonomous with Time Travel. What about Jesus Christ? Could this be? Well, I don't claim to know all the ins and outs of relativity and time travel theory, but one thing I do know...it has a lot to do with the speed of light.

And what do ya know? Jesus claimed to be the "Light of the World"!

I'm sure there are numerous articles out there by theophysicists (theologian/physicists) that probably do a great job at looking at the science of theoretical time travel/relativity and how it reconciles with mainstream theology, but I haven't found any.

Please don't get me wrong. I am NOT saying Jesus is a time traveller. I'm saying He is THE ULTIMATE TIME TRAVELLER! No doubt he can manifest His presence at will (zweep! and He appears out of nowhere in the upper room to the disciples (is that a good sound effect for time travel? (zweep!) and do you like how I can make an afterthought{added text to explain further} look like a stinking{not literally smelling - figure of speach[not literal speach, rather typed communication]} mathematical equation?)) <--LOLCOPTERS!

2 Comments:

At 8/03/2005 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!! You didn't finish what you were saying...you just kind of stopped...

 
At 8/03/2005 12:00 PM, Blogger iridium said...

I know...I'm a dork.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home