Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Another 2 weeks

Let's keep this ball rolling.
Wait a minute, is there even a ball?

I should change the name of my blog to The Prodigal Blog. Really, I can't figure out if it's because I'm busy, tired, lazy, or a combination of multiple factors...but I have been a horrible blogger the last few months.

I apologize.
I apologize to who? Everyone quit checking on this stupid thing 4 weeks ago.
Only Heth, who reads 18,000 words per minute is gonna pick up this new post.

I was thinking of doing another parody, but the site where I got my midi files from shutdown, and I've been too lazy to find another one.

Oh well.

In the words of Nirvana:

And I forget
Just what it takes
And yet I guess it makes me smile
I found it hard
Its hard to find
Oh well, whatever, nevermind

4 Comments:

At 4/19/2006 2:25 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Well, I proved you wrong. I commented even before your beautiful wife!

 
At 4/19/2006 7:34 PM, Blogger Heth said...

Too bad Kurt Cobain is dead.

 
At 4/21/2006 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I almost didn't check today, and whaddya know! A new post! lol

 
At 4/25/2006 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Nate! I'd really like to see you do the "I Am From" poem thing from Heth's blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home