Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Now don't go tagging me...

Just cause I'm doing this one meme.

6 weird things in no particular order:

1. I pretty much sing non stop. The only time I'm not singing is when I'm around people outside of family members. In reality, it's not non stop, and in reality, it's not always singing...sometimes it's more just making noise. My favorite is to harmonize to hair clippers or electric shavers.

2. I post regularly on a time travel forum. And just so you know, Uncle Rico and Napolean were doing it wrong.

3. My wife swears that I have Restless Leg Syndrome. hahahahahaah

4. When I was in highschool, my best friend and I developed a whole series of rules. They consisted of Universal Laws, Cardinal Laws, Moral Issues, and Potion Issues. I guess the best way to explain it is...you kinda had to be there.

5. I have many "Old Faithfuls". These are articles of clothing or other items that have been with me for years that I just can't get rid of. I don't know if it's sentimentality or what.

6. When I eat cereal, I sneak a quick breath before each bite. And then I usually rake my teeth along the metal spoon. I never noticed I did this until I got married.

9 Comments:

At 4/26/2006 9:37 AM, Blogger Angela said...

This set of rules...now this sounds interesting. Were they in written form? I would be curious as to what kind of rules you and a friend from high school could think up. Very interested indeed.

 
At 4/26/2006 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

#2...SWEET! How did you do it?

If you tell me, I would definately vote you for predident.

If you don't tell me....."freaking idiot"! And you can't have my tots...because I am freaking starving!

 
At 4/27/2006 6:13 AM, Blogger iridium said...

wdm...thank you. I would very much like to be predident. However, I can't tell you how to TT. It has been done. I even made a post about it in my early bloggind days.

isx. NTJ? NT-JAY??????? HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!! What's that supposed to mean? Nate The Jellyman? Nate The Ju-Ju? Nate The Johnjacobjinglehiemershcmidt?

on a side note...I only played Pub 28 for like 15 minutes last night. Let me just say this...SWEET! Took a bounty, tracked him to Tat. Landed in Espa and he was right there in the mix with another bh. So of course I joined into the mix. It was a jedi and he got away, but it was still sweet.

 
At 4/27/2006 3:10 PM, Blogger Tina said...

ohmygosh, I think I laughed harder at your comments than at the actual post!
Predident????? What the????
NTJ????


If only there were a wierd contest my friend... if only there were....

 
At 4/28/2006 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oopsie, I was supposed to download the publish last night for isx...i better get on it.


Nate, this was so fun to read LOL. As far as #1 goes, I remember you loving disonance too. I also remember dad often saying, "Nate! Take a BREATH!" And you'd hold your breath as long as you could. But, you have a really good ear. My music profs said I do too, where did we get it from???

#2 doesn't surprise me

#3 I believe it.

#4 I kinda remember this. I also remember I didn't have a clue what you were talking about. You were always way smarter than me. How's that thing go again about the trioscilation of the blah blah blah?

#5. 55 shirt, NTG hat, ruby slippers...

#6 I do that too. Eric hates it.

I wonder what mom would post about 6 wierd things about her...Dad and I are easy targets, but Mom is like you...I wonder what she'd say. /tag mom

 
At 4/30/2006 7:18 AM, Blogger Natalie Joy said...

Maybe you are the wierdest one of us.

 
At 5/03/2006 7:33 PM, Blogger melanie said...

i think i may agree with natalie. and by the way, yah josh is pregnant.... you figured it out..

 
At 5/16/2006 10:04 PM, Blogger Amie said...

3. Does this mean you kick her at night, too? Sorry, Heth.

6. You never noticed you did this til you got married...I think a good blog tag would be "Things about me that drive my spouse nuts"

What on EARTH is the little handicapped man there for???

 
At 5/18/2006 9:12 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

LOL it took me a while to figure out whose blog this was....Does outerspace mean anything to you??? LOL!! Your a riot!! *applause*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home