Now don't go tagging me...
Just cause I'm doing this one meme.
6 weird things in no particular order:
1. I pretty much sing non stop. The only time I'm not singing is when I'm around people outside of family members. In reality, it's not non stop, and in reality, it's not always singing...sometimes it's more just making noise. My favorite is to harmonize to hair clippers or electric shavers.
2. I post regularly on a time travel forum. And just so you know, Uncle Rico and Napolean were doing it wrong.
3. My wife swears that I have Restless Leg Syndrome. hahahahahaah
4. When I was in highschool, my best friend and I developed a whole series of rules. They consisted of Universal Laws, Cardinal Laws, Moral Issues, and Potion Issues. I guess the best way to explain it is...you kinda had to be there.
5. I have many "Old Faithfuls". These are articles of clothing or other items that have been with me for years that I just can't get rid of. I don't know if it's sentimentality or what.
6. When I eat cereal, I sneak a quick breath before each bite. And then I usually rake my teeth along the metal spoon. I never noticed I did this until I got married.