Friday, September 02, 2005

The Daily Blog

My wife thinks that a blog has to be updated daily. This coming from one who doesn't have a blog of her own! Sheesh, the nerve.

Well, I am trying to fullfill her wishes. Problem is, I don't like to write if I don't have anything to write about. Like now...I'm writing about writing. Oi.

Let's see, I could launch into a detailed analysis of the physical, spiritual, and moral conditions that face folks in the aftermath of Katrina.

I could write a ditty about some spiritual or life lesson that I have been taught recently.

However, I think that I will opt for something more...me:

ICHY ICHY KA-PANG KA-PANG ZOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMZAPPPPPPAADEEEEDOOO.

There you have it folks. Two days in a row. Go me.

3 Comments:

At 9/02/2005 9:45 AM, Blogger Tina said...

oooooooo quite impressive.
Them there's some real good stuff yous gots to say buddeeeeeeee. NOW THAT'S A BLOG!!!!!!!!

 
At 9/02/2005 12:12 PM, Blogger Heth said...

Good job honey. I'm impressed and entertained.

 
At 9/09/2005 12:38 PM, Blogger Tina said...

daily blog? here i was looking forward the checking it...e v e r y d a y for the last WEEK ... just to see what you have to say... guess nothin fun goin on with you guys! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home