Thursday, April 12, 2007

Dust off the ole blog...

*TAP* *TAP* *TAP*

Hello?

*TAP* *TAP* *TAP*

Helloooooooo?

Is anybody there?

hmmmm.

*TAP* *TAP* *TAP*

Oh...hey! Yeah..I'm still alive. No, I didn't OD on the Christmas candy. I just sort of lost time and motivation to post anything here on the blog. Maybe I need to update or make a change.

Because...(and those of you who know me in real life will know I've been on this kick lately)

Change precedes Progress. But Challenge precedes Change.

Thank you Andy Stanley.

4 Comments:

At 4/12/2007 11:03 AM, Blogger Heth said...

I'm always here.

 
At 4/12/2007 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh good!
Progress follows change follows challenge.
And whence from hath come the challenge?

 
At 4/15/2007 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm having a huge craving for Pablo's.

 
At 4/17/2007 3:06 PM, Blogger Tina said...

aaljfa kjf akj ;jkad ok?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home