Monday, October 30, 2006

Seem like I always post generic posts.

I don't let you guys inside my head.

I always post things that are neutral and "safe". Interesting, maybe, but safe and impersonal none-the-less.

Maybe that will change one day. Maybe I will open the noggin just a sliver and let a tender morsle of me spill out onto the cold, coarse plate that is my blog.

There, it can be criticized or complemented. It can be judged or accepted.

But in the words of the great King Aragorn, "A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day."


Sorry to dissappoint. hehe

4 Comments:

At 10/30/2006 10:35 AM, Blogger Tina said...

oh yes it is...

I would venture to say....

these posts ARE in the mind of Iridium!!

:)

you're too cool.

 
At 10/30/2006 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, especially the parodies and off-the-wall stuff, t.

I kinda feel like watching the LOTR trilogy...

 
At 10/30/2006 7:31 PM, Blogger melanie said...

reaoing your blog and listening to your message, talk about crazy. from sporks to snowflakes, you keep us informed in every area we always pondered. and yet we are waiting...

 
At 11/01/2006 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The generic posts,
They seem to me,
A proof of intellect to be.

If only you could play the game,
Alex Tribet would know your name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home