Monday, October 10, 2005

Just wondering...

Does anyone ever come here anymore? If so, reply to this post. You can even criticize me for not keeping up with my blog. But I've had a lot on my plate lately. Plus, I just never think that anything going on in my life is worth blogging about.

Maybe I need to eat more Pablo's burritos. Yeah, that blog was particularly inspired. My wife likes to blog about laundry and housework, I like to blog about food. Hmmmm.

Anyways, if you're out there reading this, I apologize for my liggity laziness in keeping up with the Bliggity Blaggity Blog. I will try to do better.

Tru dat.

5 Comments:

At 10/10/2005 8:13 AM, Blogger Heth said...

I still come here. I check every day to see if you have updated. No, don't go eat any more Pablo's, you were pretty miserable last time.

 
At 10/10/2005 8:23 AM, Blogger Tina said...

wow... I just happened to visit today. I admit, I did give up for a while... with your sliggity slackity and all. But, when you do update, it's usually fun to read... so worth a try.
I can't talk much though. I have been a little slick slack myself lately. But, I updated today!! *** CELEBRATE ***

 
At 10/10/2005 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I check here just about every day too. I hope you'll keep it updated. It's fun to read other peoples' ramblings! So, just ramble...i know! do like what heth did, just make a list of typical thoughts you have during the day. We all want to know what goes on in that genius mind of yours. /noogie

 
At 10/13/2005 10:44 AM, Blogger Tina said...

okay.. how many people have to post to this before you post again???? GRR.....

 
At 10/13/2005 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's have it, Iridium!!! Enlighten us with your wisdom!! (and humor!) :) <3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home