Thursday, December 01, 2005

Tis the season to be...

jol·ly ( P ) Pronunciation Key (jl)
adj. jol·li·er, jol·li·est
1. Full of good humor and high spirits.
2. Exhibiting or occasioning happiness or mirth; cheerful: a jolly tune.
3. Greatly pleasing; enjoyable: had a jolly time.

-------------------------------------------------------
So, what am I going to do this year to be jolly? To show my jolliness? To be Jolly-man Supreme?

I DON'T KNOW QUIT READING MY BLOG AND SHEESH ALREADY IN THE WORLD!!!!1

Just kidding. That was anti-jolly. I think I needed to expunge all anti-jolliness so that I can be filled up to the brim with jolly.

The reason for this post? I don't know...for some reason I thought the word jolly was funny. So it could be said that jolly is a jolly word.

Teh end.

1 Comments:

At 12/01/2005 11:57 AM, Blogger iridium said...

Idn't that a great word too? Mirth. Who comes up with these words?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home