Monday, November 14, 2005

Untitled [Part Deux]

(In my best Dr. Suess prose)

Can it be?
Could it be?
A title for my new xB?

I hope it is.
Not a bottle of fizz,
Nor a shamdoogle trizz,
Nor a guhfoomple quizz.

The end of this plot is now within sight,
Though the wind through the jiggywackets can cause quite a fright.
A title for the dear xB is near,
So yes, my dear jiggywackets, no need to fear.

I leave this blog post in the public domain,
Where friends and acquaintances think I'm insane.
But if they were to spend a day in my shoes,
I have not a doubt, their sanity they would lose.

The next xB update shall show me victorious,
In my pursuit of patience, integrity, and a car that is glorious.
But just in case you are wondering and have it on your mind,
The poor, scared jiggywackets will be absolutely fine.

2 Comments:

At 11/14/2005 7:45 PM, Blogger Tina said...

I think you should name it Exordium because it is the exordium of your new xB life.

as a last resort, you can always call it the word verification - jgqozeg.

 
At 11/15/2005 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome, Nate!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home