Thursday, October 20, 2005

How's it goin' dere hey?

Right now, I am up in Fargo, ND in a class for Microsoft CRM.

Yes, Microsoft has an office up here. A pretty decent one at that. There are about 1000 Microsoft Business Solutions employees located here in Fargo. Anywhere from tech support to developers. It's been a pretty fun 3 days. Reminds me of when I was in college in Grand Forks. There are even some UND grads who work here.

One of the things that I notice besides the weather (actually it isn't that bad right now) is the speech. I kinda miss that aboot this area, hey.

Fargo has changed a lot from the last time I was here. It has been expanding like crazy. And from what I'm told, the population of 20-30 year olds has been exploding. That's kind of interesting, dontcha know.

Really, the only thing you can complain about Fargo is the weather. The people are really nice, the economy is good, crime is pretty low. It's just a really nice area.

3 Comments:

At 10/20/2005 9:34 AM, Blogger Heth said...

Yay baby! You blogged. How about joining us in Iowa now, much milder weather dontcha know?

 
At 10/20/2005 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nate :) Did you drive? If so, drive safely coming home!!! I remember visiting you and heth in ND way back when. Heth, i didn't even really know you!!! I remember noticing how clean Grand Forks seemed.

 
At 10/21/2005 8:03 AM, Blogger Tina said...

hey dere yous - hows it goin hey?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home