Friday, October 14, 2005

I am such a slacker.

Ho-kay. So. I put up a post asking how many people still come check out the bliggity, making you all think that I'm going to get started posting again, and then WHAMMO! nothing.

I just don't know what's wrong with me. Maybe I need counseling. I just don't feel inspired to write about anything in my life. Really there isn't much going on.

Wait....a.....minute......

I know what's wrong!!!!!!!!!!

I know why I never blog anything anymore!!!!!!

Cause my wife blogs everything.

No seriously, I used to go through my day and every once in a while something would come up or I would do something and I would say to myself, "Hey, you just wrote a run-on sentence." Actually, I would say to myself, "Hey, that would make a good blog entry."

Maybe I can make blog entries psycho-analyzing the reasons why someone makes blog entries.

But really, I do apologize. The last thing I want to do is waste someone's time by having them come here to check the bliggity only to find that the last post was 4 days ago. I mean, come on, you have important things to do, like check 12 other blogs!

Got blog? Well sorta.

2 Comments:

At 10/16/2005 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell us about the time you... (trying to think of something super dorky you did as a kid or teen, but can't think of anything...it was always ME doing the dorky stuff~yeah, you were Ferris Beuller, and I was the dorky older sister LOL).

I dunno...I'm drawing a blank...do that survey that Heth had on her blog and post that. That would be fun...

 
At 10/18/2005 12:14 PM, Blogger Tina said...

like we have anything interesting to say either! We just blog dumb stuff... now don't tell me you don't have a bunch of dumb stuff to blog about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home