Tuesday, November 15, 2005

It's Here!!!!!

That's right! The day has finally come when I can drive my new (to me) car! Granted, it is still untitled, but at least it is legal to drive in that it has a legal registration. Not a registration in my home state, but a valid legal registration for the vehicle...and that's what matters.

However, here is the fun part. The plates that the previous owner had were personalized. BLKBBOX How fun is that? I'm just glad that it wasn't COOLCHK or SWTHRT or MOM2KDZ It wouldn't matter though...I'd still drive that brick of black transportation.

2 Comments:

At 11/15/2005 9:03 PM, Blogger Natalie Joy said...

We are sooo happy for you. Looking forward to seeing you on the road.

 
At 11/16/2005 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Black Box...an aviation major, former flight instructor, driving around in a black box....God's even detailed in His sense of humor. Way to go on the patience.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home