Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Fortune Cookie

Recently, I ate at a Panda Express for dinner. The food was good and I ended the meal with the traditional fortune cookie. What I read on the fortune cracked me up.

My fortune cookie read, and I quote:

Every person is the architect of his own future.
Lucky Numbers: 32 14 44 2 38 7


Excuse me? You've got to be kidding me right? I'm the architect of my own future????? Then what in world do I need "Lucky Numbers" for?????? LOLBBQ!

I thought it was so funny, I took a picture of it. (Sorry for the poor quality)

I guess the Chinese ancients were lottery players?

7 Comments:

At 12/22/2005 4:09 PM, Blogger Tina said...

yeah, that's great! :)

 
At 12/22/2005 4:10 PM, Blogger Tina said...

apparently, I just can't read without adding some sort of COMMENT..... do you think that is indicitive of my personality? .... she thinks.... NAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 12/22/2005 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanna know...

what's LOLBBQ stand for? Laugh out Loud barbeque? I don't get it.

 
At 12/22/2005 6:06 PM, Blogger iridium said...

Well, the full version is supposed to be OMGWTFLOLBBQ, but I don't like that naughty stuff. -_-

 
At 12/23/2005 6:50 AM, Blogger iridium said...

Dude..I literally could hear your voice saying that.

It's just basically making fun of Internet acronyms. LOL, ROFL, AFK, etc.

Hey, there's a good one: LOLBBQETC

 
At 12/23/2005 1:54 PM, Blogger Angela said...

I liked the blog, but this interchange here is even better. Thanks for the laughs! :-)

 
At 12/23/2005 2:32 PM, Blogger Amie said...

I read all the comments and then forgot what the blog was about until I saw the title at the top! Who are you people?? :) Yeah, every fortune cookie I get has different lucky numbers....really, how many do you need??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home