2 weeks...and what have I got to show for it?
Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
Well, I guess I could come up with something. So here is a lame list of things you don't want to do when you are on a business trip.
In no particular order:
1. Report to your wife what and where you have eaten.
2. Report to your wife how nice the hotel is that you are staying.
3. Complain to your wife about having to eat steak again.
4. Email pictures of your nice king-sized memory foam mattress hotel bed complete with 7 plush pillows.
5. Complain to your wife about how lonely it is on a business trip while you hear children screaming at each other in the background.
I am learning that business trips are to be kept a private matter amongst spouses. Unless she asks, I won't volunteer any information about the 16oz. medium-well sirloin I had to eat with a side of steamed vegetables, garlic mashed potatoes, ceasar salad to kick it off or anything like that.